Saturday 8 October 2011

No surprises there then

I've gained a pound and am back up to 155.  ::groan::  I expected it would be more if I'm honest, but still pissed off at myself.


I'm unsure as to whether I can avoid food entirely today as I'm off to a friends housewarming party and though she's dieting herself I think a lot of the food will be junk food, dripping in grease and marinades, with goodness knows how many calories hidden beneath.


I'm dreading it.  I already cancelled on her once this year, to be fair I was genuinely ill and was advised by a nurse to stay in bed and get some rest, so I did.  But I felt awful for letting her down.  


I suppose I could go for an hour, make an appearance as they say, and show my face.  I don't want to, I can't face it.  Not when I'm so disappointed in myself.


On the bright side I have no money, which means I'll have to walk the 2 miles there and 2 miles back, so at least I'll get some exercise.


But still, ugh.  When did I become so despondent and uninterested in everything.  Thoughts of food, calories, exercise and numbers on the scale fill every part of my mind.  It's obsessive, but I want to be thin so much it aches.  I want to look incredible by Christmas so that I don't feel like the fat one on the day.


My stomach is churning and I feel so cold right now.  I'm  wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa, and the tips of my fingers are like ice.


Time to put the heating on I think.


How ironic... Ana's Song by Silverchair is coming on Scuzz.  Lol.


GSK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment