Wednesday 12 October 2011

Quickie update before I go to bed.


Went to Argos and bought some new scales...at last.  My Father's ones are a tad unreliable sometimes, telling me one minute I'm 153lbs and then I step off and step back on again and I'm 152 lbs :/  All very weird.


Also, went to Boots and bought some Dulcolax laxatives.  Just taken one as it says to take one before bed and it will work overnight ready for the morning so I'll see how that goes.  


Must get back on track tomorrow.  Mother is coming at 10am so I might have time for a quick workout before she arrives, then off grocery shopping so will be walking around a lot.  Fingers crossed this bloody weight will start shifting, it's going so slowly right now.  At least it's coming off I suppose.


Anyway, goodnight my angels.  It's bedtime here in the UK :)


GSK xoxo

3 comments:

  1. my scale is messed up too, but asking for a new one would get my mom too suspicious. i hope your new one works better. i LOVE shopping not only since it's fun but i find that the constant walking can burn as much as a workout if you do it long enough. have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, just reread your post and saw that you're taking laxitives. please dont be offended by anything i say. i still want to keep encouraging you on your weight loss, this is just an idea. feel free to ignore, this is your journey anyways, not mine. what i was going to say is that i've known quite a few ana girls who took laxatives and ended up messed up and weighing tons. laxatives actually make you gain more weight than normal after the quick loose. maybe try looking them up on wikipedia or something. good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never taken them before and I only took the recommended dosage of 1 tablet before bed. Just a bit constipated (gross I know lol) and haven't been for 5 days. My tummy was all bloated and sore, and I was putting off going getting any at all, but then after the binge yesterday I thought that was as good a time as any.
    It certainly helped, but I don't plan on using them unless I really need them as they're really unpleasant. I had a rubbish nights sleep because my tummy was aching and I felt queasy and like I needed to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes, and when I went nothing happened. As a result today I'm exhausted but at least they worked I suppose. Don't worry my darling, they definitely won't become a regular feature.

    GSK xoxo

    ReplyDelete