Saturday 15 October 2011

Sorry

Sorry for the rant last night.  I feel like such an idiot.   I don't know why I was so  emotional, maybe it was the wine.  Either way I'm sorry.


Anyway, today is a new day :)


I'm down to 146 lbs so all is well there.  


Today is the day I become a serious author.  I want nothing more than to write a book and have it published.  So I'm going to have to take this seriously.  No more writing a bit and fucking about.  I need to write at least 2 quality pages a day in order to have any hope of finishing it before February.  Once the manuscript is done I can send it to prospective literary agents.  


Today I'm going to keep my cal intake as low as possible and keep focused.  Lots of coffee will help I think :)  


I'll put the kettle on.


Much love,


AK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment