Friday 14 October 2011

Name Change

I've changed my name on here.  Mainly because my family and friends are becoming a bit suspicious of my eating habits, so I'm making more of an effort to throw them off the trail.  Hope nobody minds.


Weight loss is finally going well and my new scales are excellent.  I've lost another 3 lbs and am down to 147 lbs.  Happy days.


Today's ABC + 300 limit is 800 cals again, though I don't think I'll eat that much.


I'm finding blogging to be somewhat soothing and calming.  Like I can just be myself and no-one will judge me.  It's so tranquil :)




Going to start writing again.  I've always dreamed of being an author but I get so far into my writing then change direction and start something new.


Hmmm....


Anyways, time for lunch.  


Skipped breakfast today.  This is becoming a regular thing.  :)  Very empowering.


AK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment