Friday 7 October 2011

Miracles

Evidently they do happen.


The scales told me that I've lost half a pound which brings me down to 154 lbs (11st) exactly.


3 stones to go (42 lbs), and whilst it is probably going to be some time until I achieve that goal of 8 st (112 lbs) I at least am a little nearer...


I keep getting distracted whilst writing this today.  I'm watching Scuzz TV and loads of my favourite bands keep coming on :)  Firstly the mighty Avenged Sevenfold, then KoRn and now Foo Fighters :)  What a wonderful start to the day.


Right where was I?  Ah yes...


My sleep pattern is becoming disturbed at the moment.  I keep waking up in the middle of the night and struggling to fall back to sleep.  :/  That's not pleasant when I have to be up early to get my son ready for school.  


But hey, this is the price of thin right?


... Ooh Faith No More ::grins inanely::


Okay, today I will be more focused.  I'm well aware that I say that every single day but I have to start upping the ante.  I felt the hollow in my neck this morning around my collarbone for the first time in ages and it thrilled me no end.  


Am searching online for a decent fat burning work out to do in the comfort of my own home.  I do love my Davina work out but I fancy a bit of variety.


Any suggestions would be most welcome.


GSK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment