Tuesday 4 October 2011

Another Day, Another Maintain

Am still 156 lbs.  And after the nightmare day of yesterday I am eternally grateful!


I've refocused my mind and have stuck to the liquid fast so far (I'm aware I said yesterday I was doing a juice fast and I am, but I can't start the day without a cup of tea, it's my little pick me up that I can't give up).


Breakfast consisted of a cup of tea with 2 sweetener tabs and 50 mls semi skimmed milk - 28.8 cals and a 200ml glass of 100% (got it right this time) Pure Tropical Fruit Juice (Tropicana) - 94 cals.


Good good good :)


I plan to avoid changes to my day at all costs today so I can see this fast through to the end.  I really hope I get a loss tomorrow.  Just the sight of food repulsed me this morning.  Now that is something that hasn't happened in quite some time.


I relish this mindset.  It makes me feel stronger and more in control.  I love it.


GSK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment