Monday 6 February 2012

Trying To Be Normal

Life is becoming increasingly hard.  I've always tried to keep things as normal as possible for my son so he doesn't develop issues with food like I have.  But I can't keep doing it, and I'm slipping. It's getting increasingly difficult to eat with him though I am trying to.  At the end of the day I'm disordered, and the way I look at food isn't normal and I just have to try to get on with it and hope it doesn't affect him too much.


Today's weight = 137lbs.  Not too bad but I can't wait to reach 130.  


Day ten: Do you eat breakfast? What do you usually have?
Day eleven: What are your family’s eating habits like?
Day twelve: What are your friend’s eating habits like?
Day thirteen: Is your diet ever negatively influenced by your friends? Do they pressure/tempt you to eat unhealthy food?



10.  No I don't usually, but on the odd occasions that I do I'll have 2 slices of Weightwatcher's toast with a thin spread of extra light philadelphia.


11.  My family's eating habits are all over the place really.  There's no set meal times, just eat when you're hungry.  No sign of structure.


12.  My friends, for the most part, eat really well I think, though a few are overweight/obese and one is really underweight for her height.


13.  My friends don't tempt me to eat anything really, they'll suggest somewhere to go and it kinda goes to a vote so it's not usually too bad.  But lately we've been organising things in advance so it gives me a chance to scope out some 'healthy' venues such as Starbucks :D


Much love,


AK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment