Thursday 6 October 2011

Lost half a pound and am down to 154.5.  Better than a gain I guess.  


Yesterday I did go slightly over my 500 cals, only by 39 cals, but that's still not good enough.


At dinner time the hunger was driving me mad and I wanted to ransack the cupboards to satisfy it.  But then a voice who I suspect is the lovely Ana herself said 'But honestly, is it worth it?  You'll be complaining tomorrow if you have a gain and I'll be sat here laughing and saying I told you so.'  So I shut the cupboard and had a diet pepsi.


After a while the hunger actually felt good and I felt powerful for it.  I'm still in control and that's what counts.


Also, I think I may need to buy some new scales.  The ones I have seem thoroughly unreliable, like they were when I joined Slimming World, but they're all I have right now.  I do wonder whether when I get some new scales the weight I have lost might be more.  And that's a bag full of motivation right there.


I spent last night searching the internet for lovely dresses to wear on Christmas Day.  The thin ladies modelling the clothes on the websites spurred me on even more.  I can't wait to be that thin.

Today I've had a new treat for breakfast, Kingsmill Apple Filled Pancakes.  I only had one but they are yummy and at 113 cals per pancake (yes I only had one) they're lower in cals that 2 slices of toast with light margarine, so happy days.



I'm sure today will be a better day...or will it?  It's Thursday, which means grocery shopping with Mother.  And lunch with her.  Hmmm....


Must stay strong, my willpower is strong.  And so am I!


GSK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment