Saturday 8 October 2011

Just a quick update....

Day One of the ABC diet has gone splendidly.  Very pleased indeed.  

Finished my Davina workout and got ready to go out.  Went to my friend's housewarming party and she'd laid out quite the spread.  There was quiche, sandwiches, bread sticks, crisps, tuna and sweetcorn pasta with mayo, nuts, and various sweet things such as biscuits and chocolates.

And do you know what I ate?

NOTHING!  I managed to successfully avoid the lot of it by circulating, and pretending that I'd eaten something when I was in the other room.  No one was aware that I was lying through my teeth, and you know something....it felt amazing.  I was so skilled and deceitful that I couldn't believe I'd gotten away with it.  

I made sure I always had a drink in my hand, and I stayed on calorie free black coffee.  Marvelous. 

Today's limit was 500 cals.  

Breakfast - 2 slices of brown bread toast with 2 grams of light margarine - 123 cals.
1 cup of tea with 50 mls semi skimmed milk and 2 sweetener tabs - 28.8 cals.

Lunch - Sweet salad with 100g cherry tomatoes and 40 grams of turkey ham - 73 cals.
Bottle of water - 0 cals.

Housewarming party - 4 black coffees - 0 cals ::grins::

Dinner - 20 grams of turkey ham on 2 slices of brown bread with 2 grams of light margarine and 100 grams of sliced cherry tomatoes - 161 cals.

Going to have a Muller Light Fat Free yoghurt for supper,so add on another 95 cals.

Total for the day - 480.8 cals.   Fab!  Stayed under the limit and did a workout today.  Should definitely have achieved a loss tomorrow :)

Hope the rest of you are having a good day.

GSK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment