Monday 3 October 2011

Bring on the fluids! ::smile::

Well the scales say I've maintained this morning. 156 lbs.

In a way I'm grateful that I escaped a gain. I totally expected a gain but a maintain after the day I had yesterday is most welcome.

But my seeming lack of commitment to reaching my UGW makes me so mad at myself. I was doing so well when I started out, losing 4.5 lbs in just 3 days and then a half pound gain and a maintain. That's just not acceptable.

So today I'm going to stick to the liquid fast I've set myself. God knows that right now I need it. I have been avoiding the mirror for a few days and decided to take a look last night after my bath to see if my body had changed at all.

But alas, the same fat belly, thunder thighs, double chin, bingo wings and bottom the size of a small country wobbled back at me. So utterly disgusting.

My BF bought my outfit for Halloween yesterday and the largest size they had was a size 10 - 12 (US size 6 - 8) and since I'm currently a size 14 (US size 10) it is welcome motivation to hit my goals.

I think that in order to fit into the dress I'm going to have to shift at least 20 lbs before 31st October. Motivate away :D

Okay time for breakfast. A cup of tea with 50 mls semi skimmed milk with 2 sweetener tabs - 28.8 cals and a VitaminWater - 95 cals. Yum yum yum.

GSK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment