Sunday 1 January 2012

Can't wait to get my internet back...

My God, I hate being away from you all...you really keep me going. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My posts will be done as often as I can get to a computer as mine is officially offline and gone to laptop heaven :(  RIP Lucy Laptop.

After a difficult few weeks, I broke the 140lbs plateau and went down to 136lbs, which is pretty good.  Then Christmas arrived and I binged and binged and put on 7lbs in 2 days!  Shocking.  Fat wench!!!

Anyway, onwards and upwards.  Managed to lose that half a stone now so am back to 140lbs, which ironically is a relief.  Off to the EDU (Eating Disorder Unit) on the 10th Jan, so not looking forward to that very much.

I love this, a new start, a new year and all that.

Hope you've all had a fantastic Christmas and didn't indulge in ridiculous amounts of gluttony like I did...ugh.

:)  All my love, and motivational thinspirational thoughts, AK xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ah that sucks, hope that gets fixed soon! And good luck with the treatment center place.

    ReplyDelete