Saturday 28 January 2012

Much better :)

FINALLY BACK IN THE 130's!!!   So happy :)


Today's weight:  138lbs (9st 12lbs).  Excellent.


Thank you to the wonderful angel who told me about Tum's helping to curb the hunger pains.  They are a godsend.  


Yesterday's lunch consisted of a Dalepak Crisp Bake (192 cals), 4 Birdseye Veggie Fingers (220 cals) and a bag of Birdseye Steamfresh Veggies (50 cals), with a slice of Weight Watcher's malt loaf for desert (68 cals).  Total 530 cals.  


Yes, I went slightly over my 500 allowance but not by much and I'm happy with that.

Went to the cinema last night watching Haywire.  Had all of a small coke zero the entire night.  :)  I feel like I'm on top form and it's dizzying.  Love it.  And the best part is I'm learning my self discipline at long last.  It's been a long time coming.



My bones ache though :/  I may have to mention that when I go to see my GP.  At the moment I'm hoping to reach my IGW of 130lbs and then I can treat myself to a new outfit.  That will keep me motivated, I never buy myself anything except essentials like Bridget Jones knickers :D *giggles*


Today will be equally productive, I'll make sure of it.


Day four: Do you work out? How many times a week?


I do work out.  I have the Zumba DVD box set with the toning sticks so I do it every other day.  One day I will do the cardio party and the next will be the sculpt and tone.  When I'm not so engulfed in debt I'm going to fulfil my ambition of having a gym membership :)


Much love,


AK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment