Wednesday 25 January 2012

Starting the 60 day challenge again...

This is simply because I didn't get to complete it last time and it's a bit beyond the capability of a simple catch up thanks to being away for so long.


Here we go:


Weekly challenge: Pick one unhealthy food or habit you have (eg. Artificial sweetener, chocolate,eating after 8pm, skipping breakfast) and aim to go 7 days without eating/doing it.


Okay, this week I will aim to give up chocolate.  Blimey, no chocolate for 7 whole days...this certainly WILL be a challenge lol.


Day one: How tall are you, what do you currently weigh, and what do you hope to weigh after the 60 days? (Be realistic).


I am 5ft 4in.  I currently weight 10st 1lb (141 lbs).  After 60 days I hope to be close to my target weight of 8st (112 lbs).  I'm fairly sure that's a realistic goal plus the need to achieve it will keep me motivated.


Much love,


AK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment