Wednesday 25 January 2012

Feeling slightly better now

Whatever this virus was it seems to be out of my system and I feel like I'm on the mend.  Which I know is good but by the same token I'm a bit disappointed.  But that's just my craziness talking :)


Barely eaten all day.  Skipped breakfast and lunch, just had 2 cups of tea with skimmed milk (38 cals).  Had some dinner because I was finally feeling a bit better and the hunger pains had turned up in droves.  In fairness though I had fasted for 24 hours which is a miracle for me, that truly is a rarity and one I hope will soon turn into a regular occurrence.  I'd had nothing to eat from 2.30pm yesterday and finally ate at 5.20pm today.  Hurray for minor victories.  Really hoping for a loss on the scales in the morning.  All I had for dinner was a WeightWatcher's beef and vegetable hotpot kinda thing for 238 cals.  Not too bad really.  Pretty pleased with that.  


Let's hope I can keep it up.  No doubt I'll fuck things up tomorrow like I normally do.  I need to learn how to discipline myself properly.  That's one of the things I like about Buddhists (yes I'm still reading about them, not quite a convert yet but I don't think it will be far off, promoting inner calmness is something everyone should have and you don't worship a God), one of the things they attempt is to abstain from eating untimely meals (i.e snacking between meals and grazing throughout the day).  Now that kinda disciplined thought pattern is something I would gladly grasp with both hands and never let it go. 


Night angels,


AK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment