Thursday 26 January 2012

Not impressed is an understatement

Weighed in this morning and I'm STILL 141 lbs!  FML!!!
What more do I need to do?!  Right, I need to rethink my eating plans.  I know for a fact I stayed under 500 cals yesterday and I had a stomach bug and all the joys that brings.  And yet I haven't lost even a lb?!  


So so so annoyed right now.  Really fed up.  The upshot of all this is that it's strengthened my resolve.


I'm going to go down to one meal a day, one decent (but still under 500 cals) meal for lunch.  The rest of the time it will be fasting, with only cups of tea/coffee/diet coke/water to drink.  So basically here's how it will break down, obviously today isn't included because I won't have fasted for as long...  :


Fast from 1pm - 12pm (23 hour fast)
Lunch (500 cals or less) (between 12 and 1 pm)


And repeat....


Fairly straightforward.  And I'm determined to stick with it this time.  I will not fuck things up again.


Day two:  What is your MAIN reason for wanting to lose weight? (Be honest).


Time for a ridiculously honest answer.  Being the weight I am now makes me miserable beyond words.  And no matter how many people tell me that I'm a healthy weight for my height, I have flab and fat where I wish I didn't and the sight of it repulses me to a point where I've asked my bf to take the mirrors down in the house.  So I guess what I'm saying is that I want to lose weight for me, so that I can look at myself without cringing.


Much love, AK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment