Saturday 5 November 2011

Yesterday

Sorry for the super short post yesterday angels.  My bf came to pick me up.


Was so disappointed in my score yesterday it's unbelievable.  Silly silly girl.  Made up for it today though, will post my score later on as I'm going to do a workout in a while once I've finished cleaning the kitchen.
Not been able to weigh myself tonight as I stayed at my bf's last night and he doesn't know where his Mother's scales are. By the time he dropped me off at home I'd already had breakfast and lunch so will not bother weighing today, will do it in the morning.
Had a terrible night sleep last night.  Went to sleep around 11pm and woke up at 3.30am, completely wide awake.  WTF?!  Went downstairs and made a cup of tea with skimmed milk and ended up reading Charles Dickens - The Old Curiosity Shop until our son woke up at 7.30am.  :/ indeed.
Ah well.


Today has been slightly more productive, I lacked motivation so much yesterday.  And yet, for all today has been better, my mood is low and I just want to curl up in bed and not greet the world until noon tomorrow.  Ugh.


Day Two (yesterday) (60 Day Challenge) - What is your MAIN reason for wanting to lose weight?  (Be honest)
Honestly, I want to lost weight so the reflection in the mirror looks pleasing to the eye compared to the hugely fat pig I currently see.


Day Three (60 Day Challenge) - Do you calorie count?  What is your daily calorie goal/allowance?
I do calorie count, I think it helps me to stay in better control over what I'm putting into my body.  I alter my calorie limit every day but I always aim for less than 1000 cals.  Anything higher than that is considered a failure of a day and tomorrow I must compensate for my lapse in control.


Much love,


AK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment