Sunday 6 November 2011

Day Three of the Points Diet

Did fairly well yesterday.  Set myself a calorie limit of 800 which I stuck to for a change lol.


Points breakdown:


+10 (Ate under my calorie goal)
+3 (8 cups of liquid)
+12 (60 minutes of exercise)
+2 (one on one time)
Total = 27 pts.


-1 (Glass of diet cherry coke)
-4 (Junk food :-/, naughty girl)
-5 (Less than 5 hours sleep)
Total points deducted = 10 pts.


Total for the day = 17.


Not as brilliant as I thought but still better than the previous day which is all I could ask for.  The scales say I'm back down to 144 which is good, at least I'm going the right way again lol :D


Will try even harder today.  It's only 8am and I've already had 2 glasses of water, worked up a sweat cleaning and scrubbing the oven so I'm counting that as exercise.  It took me 20 minutes and a lot of elbow grease as they say but it sparkles now.  I also had a better nights sleep, 9 solid hours!  I must have needed that.  Feel refreshed  and energized today.  Still have a lot of housework to do, plus I'm going to implement my new fitness regime this evening... 30 sit ups, 100 jumping jacks, 30 leg lifts, 100 squats, 30 second wall sit and maybe some weights, I haven't decided yet.  That way I can put my own music on while I workout instead of listening to the cheesy pop Davina has on lol.
Feeling super motivated today :D


Day Four (60 Day Challenge) - Do you work out?  How many times a week?
Okay, this is a tricky one because it varies from week to week though I am trying now to establish a routine.  Usually I fit at least 3 workouts of some description, whether it be a high impact aerobics workout, an hour of intense housework that breaks me into a sweat or a long brisk walk somewhere or whatever else I can fit into my day.  I walk every day, though not briskly but hell, exercise is exercise right?  :)


On a completely unrelated note, I can't stop listening to Alkaline Trio....they're so good :D


Much love,


AK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment