Monday 7 November 2011

Looking forward to the challenge

Tomorrow I'm starting my preparation for the 5 day water fast that I want to do.


Having never had much success in fasting before I think I need to break my body in gently so I don't put it in a state of shock.  So here's what I plan to do:


Tomorrow - Water only until lunchtime.  Then a maximum of 500 cals for lunch and dinner.
Wednesday - Breakfast and lunch then nothing but water until the next day.  (The swap around is necessary as I'm at hospital with my son for his surgery)
Thursday - Water only until lunchtime.  Lunch as normal if Mother is here, otherwise I'll just stay on water until dinner.
Friday - Water only until dinner then a max of 500 cal meal.
Saturday - Begin water fast.


Fingers crossed I'll be able to cope.  :)  Wish me luck xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sweetie :) I'm going to be more motivated for this :D

    Much love,

    AK xoxo

    ReplyDelete