Thursday 17 November 2011

Temperamental Technology

Apologies for my absence, my laptop keeps crashing :/ Need a new one ideally but with Christmas around the corner it will have to wait.


Not had a good couple of days really, I succumbed to allow Heffy to take control, much to Connie's dismay and anger.  Tomorrow I need to push Heffy aside and allow Connie a bit of free reign to even the balance.  Was good as gold all day, I even relished the emptiness of my stomach as it applauded my efforts.  And then as per usual I go and fuck up all my hard work by eating junk food.  Today's junk food = KFC!  And whilst I suppose it WAS finger licking good, it definitely wasn't worth it.  Can't wait to get my Zumba dvd's so I can indulge in a workout I will enjoy and get the body that I really want...thin slender and sleek...more to the point, beautiful.  God, how I long to look in the mirror and see something beautiful staring back at me.


Just took some lax's, haven't been for almost a week now and my tummy is more bloated and distorted than usual :/


Tomorrow is a brand new day... smile and be happy....


::dreading the scales, the numbers just keep on rising::


Much love,


AK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment