Wednesday 1 February 2012

Frustrated, again

Today's weight = 138lbs, AGAIN.  And I didn't eat any junk all day and I stayed roughly within limit yesterday.


Fasted my way through breakfast and lunch then had dinner with my son.  Beans and sausage (208 cals), 2 slices of toast (100 cals) = 308 cals.


As an evening snack I had some microwaveable veggies with salt and pepper butter (154 cals) and a WeightWatcher's dessert (62 cals) = 216 cals.


Total for the day = 524 cals.  Deduct the fact that I was cleaning my kitchen, scrubbing the cupboards and doing the dishes etc plus the school run and walking to the doctors with my son, how the fuck have I maintained?!  Please don't tell me I've hit a plateau.  That would really piss me off.


Cals intake = 524.
Cals burned (according to Livestrong) = 1236.  


What the hell is going on?  Has my metabolism packed it's bags and vanished, never to be seen again?


God knows what I can do about it, fuck all I suppose.  Just keep going the way I am and hope for the best.



Week Two!
If you broke your unhealthy habit for one week, congratulations! Why not try two weeks?

Consider it done, I did miss chocolate a bit but nothing I can't live without.

Weekly challenge: Get organised! This week try to plan tomorrow’s meal the night before.

I'll certainly give it a try.

Day eight: Name 5 things you like about your body (you can do it) and the one body part you’d like to change the most.

I like my nails (they're always long and strong)
I like my hands (they're slim and smooth)
I like my collarbones (they look lovely now)
I like my breasts (not too big and not too small)
I like my (Gosh I'm struggling now) wrists (they are slim and one bears my sons name).

That was harder than I thought.  Oh dear.

I'd like to change my thighs, they are huge and show no sign of slimming.  I absolutely hate them.

Much love,

AK xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment