Friday 30 September 2011

Disaster :(

Well last night things got out of hand, only a little bit but still enough to throw me off track.

One of my son's fishes died and my little boy was utterly distraught and inconsolable. Which in turn made me so upset as I hate seeing him crying. :(

Once I'd put him to bed, and cleaned the fish tank for the last remaining fish, I was in tears myself. So I comfort ate the rest of that chocolate bar. Silly silly me. Why on earth did I give in? Am I so weak? Grrr. That tacked another 311 cals onto the days total already, which then took me up to a grand total of 858.8 cals for yesterday... not so good really.

I feel like a real idiot, I was trying so hard yesterday to be careful and watch what I eat and then I go and stuff it all up like that! Fat cow that I am. I need to learn to say no. I'm an impulsive person, and always have been, but I need to learn to resist. And I will pay for it today. Oh you bet I will. Less that 500 cals all day is my aim to make up for my stupidity.

However, the scales this morning said I've lost a pound and I'm down to 156.5 lbs. Which considering my weak effort of dieting yesterday is a pretty good result all things considered.

Breakfast today: 1 slice of white bread toast with 2 grams of light margarine - 77 cals.
1 cup of green tea - 1 cal.
1 cup of tea with 50 mls of semi skimmed milk and 2 sweetener tabs - 28.8 cals.
NB: The change in bread calories is because I bought a Warburtons Toastie Half Size Loaf. Each slice is 70 cals as opposed to the full size version which is 113 cals per slice.

On my way home from my son's harvest assembly at school I had a can of pepsi max - 1 cal.

So far so good. Huge improvement. Also got a fair bit of exercise to do this afternoon as I'm painting the staircase. I wonder how many calories that will burn off?

Oh god, it's only the 3rd day of my calorie counting diet and I'm becoming obsessed already. Maybe it's just time to accept my fat self once and for all and knock this on the head while I still can.

GSK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment